Greek Yogurt with Berries:
– Greek yogurt is rich in protein and low in sugar. – Add some fresh berries for added flavor and antioxidants.
– Eggs are a great source of high-quality protein. – They are portable and easy to prepare in advance.
Cottage Cheese with Pineapple:
– Cottage cheese is high in protein and low in fat. – Combine it with fresh pineapple for a sweet and savory snack.
Turkey or Chicken Jerky:
– Lean jerky is a convenient and portable protein option. – Look for varieties with minimal added sugars.
– Edamame (young soybeans) is a tasty, plant-based protein snack. – Sprinkle with a bit of sea salt for added flavor.
– Choose bars with at least 15-20 grams of protein and low sugar. – Read labels to ensure they fit your nutritional goals.
Almonds or Mixed Nuts:
– Nuts are not only high in protein but also provide healthy fats. – Stick to portion control due to their calorie density.
– Roast chickpeas with a bit of olive oil and your favorite spices. – They offer a crunchy texture and are high in protein and fiber.
Tuna or Salmon Pouches:
– Tuna or salmon in pouches are convenient and packed with protein. – Choose varieties packed in water for a lower calorie option.